Nintendo UK are taking some of their current big hitters and Christmas hopefuls on the road over the next couple of months, as the Nintendo 2015 Summer Tour rolls into shopping centres around the country.
The roadshow kicks off next week, August 12, and runs for a month until September 13th. Fans will be able to get their hands on current releases, such as the frankly stunning Mario Kart 8 and Yoshi’s Woolly World, as well as getting an early glimpse of forthcoming titles such as Super Mario Maker and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash.
Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Mario Bros. there’ll also be themed swag up for grabs, including hats, moustaches (huh?) and a limited edition pin.
The venues and dates are as follows:
- 12-17th August – Manchester Arndale
- 20-24th August – Intu Derby
- 27-31st August – Westfield London
- 5-6th September – Intu Metrocentre, Tyne and Wear
- 12-13th September – Intu Braehead, Glasgow