A new “Complete Edition” of open-world action-adventure FPS Far Cry 4 has been announced by Ubisoft. The package, which includes the base game, as well as all the content from the previously available season pass, will hit UK retail June 19th, and be available on PlayStation 4 and PC systems. There’s no news on an updated release for gamers on Microsoft’s Xbox One console, or last-gen machines.
Far Cry 4’s Season Pass content includes:
- The Syringe DLC: Players must find a rare and potent recipe before Pagan Min’s forces use it against the rebels.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC: Without anything to defend themselves with, players will have to complete a series of challenges to reach an extraction point.
- The Hurk Deluxe Pack contains five missions and an arsenal of new weapons including “The Impaler”, Hurk’s harpoon gun.
- Overrun DLC allows players to team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path to swarm conflict zones and overrun their opponents in maps based on Kyrat’s countryside.
- Valley of the Yetis DLC: After crashing in the Himalayas, players must explore a new frozen landscape and discover the secrets behind a mysterious cult.